- First: Numerous secrets that were not spoken
- Second: New Hakaranda
- Third: rare rosewoods who are active under the shadows of New Hakaranda
- 4th: Post Rosewood
2017Rosewood has decided to restrict international transactions under the Washington Treaty.
It is rumored that it will not be available as a guitar material.
Rosewood is widely used in acoustic guitars, side back, fingerboard, and bridge.
It is indispensable for Akogi.
Did you know that there are various types of rosewood that have been generally regulated this time! ?
There is also a rosewood that has already been regulated, and thatMartinFrom vintage to modern times,
A wide variety of rosewood is being used.
This time, the rosewood of such a topic now
I have built the history of acoustic guitarsMartinI will dissolve it with the guitar!
First of all, what is rosewood wood! I think it is known that it is a tree that is roughly used in the guitar, Actually rosewood(Rosewood)What is the genus bean family(Delvergia)It is a general term for plants classified in. Rosewood in Japan(Citan)It is also known as a famous tree that is used for furniture, crafts, and car interiors in addition to musical instruments. The rosewood was named because it smelled roses from the cut in the wood.
- Rosewood has long been used in acoustic guitars because of its excellent stability, durability, and acoustic characteristics after seasoning. There are many dark red brown and calm heather eyes, and the lines with the unique othani are exotic and beautiful, and the expression changes variously by the wood, creating a non -person texture.
As an alias in Japan, Spanish”Hakaranda”It is often called, but it is a completely different plant from Jakaranda in the genus Kirimodoki. Both electric guitars and acoustic guitars became popular, and Hakaranda was often used.1960Designated as an endangered species by the Washington Treaty. Reflected for logging and international transactions.
Even so, it has been handy as the finest wood, and both guitars used by Hakaranda and wood that have been stocked since then are traded at high prices. The high range that goes out of the scon, the low range with a tension and an attack feeling, the overtone without complaints, and the sense of volume are unique. With the no longer use of this Brazilian rosewood, many rosewood alternative materials have come out.
- Martin D-28
MartinThis is the first representative model of.D-28is.
Highly called as world standardD-28Is rosewood for the side back material.
Martin As a dreadnote1931This model, which was produced for the first time a year, from the start of production1969Until the year, rose materials used Hakaranda.
It can be said to be a representative of the general vintage guitar5,60Old -fashionedD-28Is a unique and excellent sound, and the glitter of Hakaranda is added, and the finest sound is played.
- This is1967AnnualD-28。
2Hakaranda material used luxuriously with peaceback. An individual with a beautiful heather eye.
Hakaranda itself has many individual differences in the heather eyes, but Martin of this age, especially Masame Iteme, has many Hakaranida with various heather eyes.
Feeling that all bands peculiar to Hakaranda are pushed outD-28The power feeling is the best match.
- Martin D-35
- D-28of3As a peace back model1965Born in the yearD-35。 In the first place, as a secret story, Hakaranda was exhausted in the market at the time, This is this that Martin put together with few materials.D-35was. At first glance, to raise the yield of materials3It seems to be a peaceback structure, but it creates a unique presence and sense of grade by adopting its unique visuals and neck bindings. again,D-28The thinner top bracing is delicate and responding.D-35It creates a unique sound. 1965The production started in the year and used Hakaranda1965If you think about it until the year, you will be hired by HakarandaD-35Is valuable.
- 1969Made in the year. Hakaranda's last yearD-35。
Easy -to -understand heather with dark red brown, deep heather, clear and clear.3The goodness of the peaceback lives, and you can see various expressions of Hakaranda.
The sound of Hakaranda, which is deep and dry,3It is an attractive sound with a good balance of the peaceback.
- Brazilian rosewood has become a rare material, and it is the Indian Roswood that was often used as an alternative.
As it grows quickly and can be cut down, it is generally used as a guitar material.”Rosewood”Most of the ones that are specified only are this material.
Generally, most of the ones that are on the market are planted in Western India, many in Southeast Asia, and are also called East Indian Roswood.
It is characterized by a wide tract and less reddish compared to Hakaranda.
There are many flat heather eyes, and there is no exotic heather like Hakaranda.
An almighty sound with a wide range of ranges compared to Hakaranda as a sound characteristics.
There are many moist and calm ones compared to other rosewood materials. The individual differences are wide, and the sound of the selected wood that has been selected is supple and powerful.
It has been supplied stably, but it was due to the illegal act of logging and exporting other species as Indian rosewood.
2017Year, all rosewood species(Slipekachi genus/Dalbergia)Regulation under the Washington Treaty was established. Indian rosewood has also been regulated.
Although it is not completely regulated like Hakaranda, it is not prohibited, but there are concerns about future trends.
- Martin 000-28
1929Martin for the first time in the year14Produced as a fret joint guitarOM-28。
The originalOMProduction of1933The one that appeared in the year000-28。
For size body0、00This model, which has a similar scale, is a model with excellent response, delicate, beautiful sound, and short -scale adoption on a small body, making it easy to finger, and has a high support for finger pickers.
Hakaranda, which has been adopted from the beginning, has been abolished and Indian rosewood has begun to be used.1970After the year Both Dreadnote are supported by many players
- Indian rosewood with a flowing heather.
- Indian rosewood's heather, which is also used in Martin, has many individual differences, and various symptoms can be seen. Indian rosewood, which is soft, supple and well -balanced, sells delicacy000-28It is a combination that fits well.
- Martin D-45
- D-45teeth1933The first one was made by the order of the country singer Gene Autley1942By the year91A book was manufactured. The existing individual70It is also a few, and it is a very rare gem. It has been strictly checked than any other model of Martin, such as materials and quality control, so it was allowed to make only skilled craftsmen with a small number of manufacturing units. Known by Crosby Stills Nash & Young and Eric ClaptonD-45After that, Mike Long Worth, etc.D-45By many requests that give you hot feelings1968Martin's flagship model that has been reproduced in the year and is still influencing Lucia, a number of manufacturers.
- It is characterized by a straightforward heather eye1979Year -endD-45。
- With Spruce45The Indian Roswood selected for the number gives off the overwhelming power and overtone. There are a wide range of options, from beginner models of inexpensive and many manufacturers to grades that are suitable for Martin's highest king. I'm Indian Roswood.
- Martin D-41
- D-35WhenD-45Become an intermediate gradeD-41teeth1969It was released a year. The very early Hakaranda bodyD-41teeth31Only books are real,1968～69Annual reproductionD-45Hakaranda body229The number of individuals is very small compared to books.D-45This is an attractive model with the inlay work by Mother of Pearl.
- This is an Indian rosewood adoption1975Year -endD-41。
The heather eyes that are flowing evenlyD-28High grade feeling with different differences.
As expected40A sound with excellent power and balance that can be said to be a guard.
70As the number of Indian roses of the age is decreasing, the rarity is increasing.
What did you think! This time from Brazilian Roswood, the ancestor of the finest rosewood, after its regulation6,70We introduced Indian Roswood, which is most popular from the age to the present, to Martin!
Rosewood has been attracting attention in the future trends, as the regulations under the Washington Treaty have been raised, and the need for permission applications has been raised.
The instrument industry may be at a major milestone.
Next time, I would like to introduce other rare rosewood selected to fill the lost Hakaranda hole! Check it out!